New Features (successor to the Field S)
The material is duralumin.
Duralumin is a high quality material which is light and strong.
The weight of "Douglass Field S plus" is 41g, and it is very convenient
to carry. (Douglass Field S was 70g)
Different size flints can be used for“Field S plus”.
Both our original flint and other commercial flint can be used for“
Field S plus”.
The body of the lighter and tank is separated.
As the tank is separated it became easy to change the wick.
Douglass Lighters was a legendary product that was born in 1926 in the U.S.A.
However, they disappeared with the introduction of the era of mass production and mass consumption.
It was faithfully brought back into existence by Tokyo Pipe Co. using Japanese technology and Japanese craftsmen in the modern age.
- Hand-machined from solid metal stock
- Constructed to 0.001" tolerances
- Get spare Tokyo Pipe Flints
- Get spare wicks and other spare parts in the Tokyo Pipe Maintenance Kit
- Airtight construction prevents lighter fluid from evaporating and is water proof
- Weight: 41g only
- Made in Japan
Note: The main difference between the S and L model is the screw-in lock mechanism on the S, and the flip-lock mechanism on the L.