MYparangs are handmade with modern machinery.
They feature specially hardened 5160 carbon steel blades with eco-wood handle sourced from Croatia.
The Duku Chandong 8" has short length and light weight which makes it a pleasure to carry everywhere. When you sit , it is short enough to not yank on your belt. It is light and compact enough for weight weenies and barely feels like its there.
- 14.7" overall.
- 8" 5160 high carbon steel blade.
- Hand quenched edge 55-60 HRC.
- 6.7" Eco Beech wood handle with finishing.
- Traditional and proven rat-tail tang construction.
- Tangs are pinned using a 2.5mm brass pin under the collar.
- Black nylon belt sheath with MOLLE webbing (INCLUDED)
- Country of Origin: Malaysia.
- Blade length : 20 cm / 8 in.
- Handle length: 17 cm / 6.7 in
- Overall length: 37 cm / 14.7 in
- Widest blade: 5 cm / 1.9 in
- Weight ( blade and handle ) : 335 g / 11.8 oz.
- Sheath length: 23 cm / 9 in
- Width: 8 cm / 3 in
- Weight: 145 g / 5.1 oz
- Gross weight : 480 g / 16.9 oz