From the mad people @ Lumintop, the FW21 Pro is the brightest FW series ever! Maxes out at up to 10,000 lumens from a triple XHP-50.2 engine, the FW21 Pro is well poised to compete with both the 8,000 lumens rated Fireflies E07 & the 4,300 lumens rated Emisar D4V2.
Please do not expect this light to run cool and always use caution when operating such a high-powered illumination device. We will not be held responsible for any injury or burns that come from using this light.
Official specs posted below. Recommended Batteries (not included): Samsung 30T, Samsung 40T
Comes with an 18650 adapter, you can use a 20A-30A rated 18650 battery like the Sony VTC5A as well
For FW series of torchlights, always remember never to open up the light from the tailcap, always the head.
Runs on Anduril open-source UI, chart is easily available online or you can see below.
- Emitter: 3*Cree XHP50.2 LED
- Optic: Aluminum alloy OP reflector
- Lens: Glass with anti-reflective coating
- Flux: ~10,000 lumens
- Intensity: ~26,055cd ANSI throw ~325 m
- Firmware: Free software called Andúril
- User interfaces:  Defaulted SMOOTH RAMPING. Instant access to TURBO mode is also provided.  STEPPED RAMPING UI.  MOMENTARY mode.  MUGGLE mode.  Electronic LOCKOUT.
- Other functions: Battery check, sunset, beacon, tactical strobe, party strobe, bike flasher, candlelight, lightning storm
- Battery: One 21700 cell. An unprotected cell is recommended. Max. length 66mm. Cell is not included.
- Driver: FET+7+1 driver. Low parasitic drain while OFF
- Body: Aluminum with hard-coat anodizing
- Switch: Electronic tail switch
- Ingress rating: Equivalent to IPX8
- Weight: Approximately 120 g without cells
- Size: 40 mm Ø head x 102 mm length x 28mm Ø tailcap