Version 3 of the Fenix PD35 flashlight is destined to continue to be one of Fenix’s most popular models. With vastly improved performance, the new PD35 V3.0 can blast an amazing 1700 lumens a total distance of 1,171 feet. (357m). The PD35 V3.0 is powered by a single 18650 rechargeable battery (included), or can operate on two disposable CR123A’s. This flashlight has a runtime of 230 hours when using the 5 lumen Eco mode. Boot-up battery level indicator lets you always know the battery’s status. On/off and momentary on are activated with the tail switch and six lighting modes are selected with the side switch. Compact and built-tough with an IP68 dustproof and waterproof rating, this flashlight is perfect for just about any outdoor or work activity.
- One Luminus SFT40 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included a 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery, compatible with 2*CR123A Lithium batteries.
- Boot-up battery level indication and low-voltage warning.
- Instant activation with the tactical tail switch; output selection with the side switch.
- Digitally regulated circuit for maintaining a stable output.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating.
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
Length: 5.28” (134mm)
Body: 1.00” (25.4mm)
Head: 0.90” (22.8mm)
Weight: 2.95 oz. (83.5g) excluding battery
Battery Type: One rechargeable 18650 li-ion battery (included) or two CR123A lithium batteries
Included: ARB-L18-2600U Li-ion battery, Micro USB charging cable,
Holster, Lanyard, Spare O-ring