ArmyTek's Elf C1 is the cute and compact version of the Elf C2. Despite being smaller in size, this light is as powerful as its big brother. This is possible with the power of a single 3.7V 18350 battery (included), however the trade in for the smaller size would be a shorter runtime. Fret not, getting spare batteries will do the trick.
- Amazingly powerful flashlight with up to 1000 LED lumens of brightness powered by only one battery.
- Rechargeable via Micro-USB cable.
- TIR optics with light angles 70°:120° for a wide light without a “tunnel vision” effect.
- Reliable headband made of a soft elastic material for comfortable fixation on the head.
- Easy operation and 6 convenient brightness modes.
- With a convenient side switch button, you can operate the multi-flashlight easily with one hand without shifting it aside.
- Magnet in the tail cap, removable clip and possibility of tail-stand for multi purpose use.
- Compact and lightweight but at the same time durable and multi-functional flashlight.
- Record runtimes – up to 200 days of operation on one battery.
- Removable clip for fixation on a belt and flat tailcap for vertical standing.
- Total protection from water, dirt and dust penetration – flashlight continues to work even at the depth of 10 meters. Solid body without long wires, weak rubber connectors, and unnecessary boxes.
- Multicolor State Indication and ultra low current drain in OFF-state – more than 25 years
LED/Optics: XP-L Warm White
Brightness stabilization type: Digital (CPU brightness control)
Light output: 1000 Lumens
Peak beam intensity/candelas: 2830
Beam distance*: 106 meters
Modes: (Turbo) 1000 lm/52min, (Main3) 340 lm/1h, (Main2) 150 lm/2.5h, (Main1) 30 lm/15h, (Firefly2) 2.3 lm/7d, (Firefly1) 0.4 lm/54d
Power source: 1x18350 Li-Ion
Size and weight (w/o batteries): (Length) 83mm, (Body diameter) 24.5mm, (Head diameter) 29mm, (Weight) 62g
*Light output for flashlights with Warm light are about 7% less, beam distances are about 3% less.