This is a new Samsung high-drain cell. The INR18650-30Q gives you 15A of continuous discharge and a much needed boost to capacity to 3,000mAh. Online tests have compared the 30Q to the HG2 favourably - so the true continuous amperage of the 30Q lies closer to 20A compared to 10A
Nominal Capacity: 3000 mAh
Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
Discharge End Voltage: 2.5V
Max. Continuous Discharging Current: 15A
Dimensions: 64.85mm (L) x 18.33 mm (D)
Due to the nature of this consumable product, no returns/exchanges with this product or other replacements are allowed unless the product is DOA
Warranty coverage will be 3 Months Full Warranty unless battery has been found to be pushed beyond its stated specs or misused
- CAUTION: when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode if mis-handled.
- User should have enough knowledge on Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging,and assembly before use.
- Put the batteries in fire-proof container
- Do not put batteries on wood surface or carpet when charging
- Never leave battery un-attended when charging
- We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries in form, shape,or when made into packs
- We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of these Li-Ion batteries