We only offer batteries & chargers that meet our high standards of operational expectations. These have lasted through rigorous use by our past clients and are battle-proven and worthy for your use.
Warranty Length for ALL chargers: 6 months
Top Recommended 1-Bay Chargers (Updated December 2018)
1) Olight Flexible UCC USB Charger ($18) - This latest release gives us plenty of room for pause. Instead of a traditional bay - the UCC charger uses 2 magnets connected to a USB port to charge your batteries. Reversible orientation supported (doesn't matter which way you put your battery), superb compactness (stows away like your earphones) & support for Ni-Mh as well as Li-Ion battery makes this our new top pick for single bay chargers in 2018
2) Xtar MC1 Plus USB Charger ($12) - The upgraded version of the MC1 gives a fast charge speed of 1A and support for many lithium battery sizes. Also comes with 0V activation feature and an affordable price to boot
3) Xtar SC1 USB Charger ($12) - A 2018 new USB charger with super fast 2A charging! Fits bigger cells like the newer 20700, 21700 as well as the 18650 batteries. Superb value and only downside is that it does not charge small cells like the 16340 battery
Top Recommended 2-Bay Chargers (Updated December 2018) - NEW 2018 KING
1) Miboxer C2-6000 Powerful 3.0A Charger ($50) - What do you get when you combine super build quality, a powerful speed, an ability to fit even larger cells such as the 20700/21700 + the ability to detect battery resistance and being able to charge both Ni-Mh/Li-Ion batteries? Why, our new top 2 bay charger champion of 2018 of course!
2) Xtar VC2S Hybrid USB Charger ($30)- Xtar has seemed to improve on just about everything from its previous best-selling charger the VC2 Plus Master. The VC2S is able to charge both Ni-Mh & Li-Ion batteries, its faster than the older VC2 Plus, it can now read internal resistance of batteries on both bays and it uses a normal micro-usb cable to charge instead of a 5v usb cable. Almost everything has been improved and now voltage can be read as well which most people prefer vs percentage charged. Close to the perfect mid-range charger for 2018.
3) Olight OMNI-DOK Hybrid Charger V2.0 ($30) - This new intelligent charger features a blazing charging speed of 1A (1,000mah) & support for Ni-Mh charging as well. Comes with power indicators & top safety features (fire-resistant + others). Reliability is very good.
Notable mentions: Xtar VC2 Plus Master is the older version of the VC2S. Its slightly more expensive compared to the new VC2S but is still a very capable and flexible charger to bring around.
Top Recommended 4-Bay Chargers (Updated December 2018) - NEW 2018 KING
1) Miboxer C4-12 Quad Bay Powerful 3.0A Flagship Charger (S$60) - Probably the best release of 2018, the C4-12 combines good build quality, super fast speed (3.0A per bay), independent charging channels, good screen quality, temperature monitoring plus support for both Li-Ion & Ni-Mh batteries plus a voltage readout. Probably the best 4 bay charger of 2018 and beyond.
2) Nitecore SC4 (S$78)- The SC4 has overtaken the Xtar Dragon as our 2nd most recommended 4 bay charger thanks to its smaller size, better screen and cheaper price. Has basically everything you need and tops out at 1.5A per bay.
3) Xtar VC4 USB Hybrid Charger ($45) - The VC4 release betters the VC2 by offering 4 bays instead of 2 along with its fantastic accelerometer screen. Also has decent charge rates for 4 batteries (0.5A) & 2 batteries (1.0A). Ability to charge both Ni-Mh & Li-Ions elevates this to number 3 on our list. Excellent reliability!
Notable mentions: The new Nitecore i4 bumps up itss peed from the older version and it provides plenty of value-for-money features. Nitecore D4 supports Li-Ion & Ni-Mh charging speed; but suffers from slow speed when all 4 slots are filled (0.375A). Charges moderately fast with 2 batteries (0.75A). Has a nice screen with multiple settings. The older Xtar XP4 Panzer is still a moderately good fast charger to leave for home duties.