We only offer batteries & chargers that meet our high standards of operational expectations. These have lasted through rigorous use by our past clients and are battle-proven and worthy for your use.
Warranty Length for ALL chargers: 6 months
Top Recommended 1-Bay Chargers (Updated Jan 2020)
1) Xtar MC1 Plus USB Charger ($12) - Fast charge speed of 1A and support for many lithium battery sizes. 0V activation feature and an affordable price to boot
2) Xtar SC1 USB Charger ($12) - New USB charger with super fast 2A charging! Fits bigger cells like 20700, 21700 as well as18650 batteries. Does not charge small cells like the 16340 battery
3) Olight Flexible UCC USB Charger ($18) - The UCC charger uses 2 magnets connected to a USB port to charge your batteries. Reversible orientation supported, superb compactness (stows away like your earphones) & support for Ni-Mh as well as Li-Ion batteries
Top Recommended 2-Bay Chargers (Updated Jan 2020)
1) Xtar VC2S Hybrid USB Charger ($30)- The VC2S is able to charge both Ni-Mh & Li-Ion batteries, its faster than the older VC2 Plus, it can now read internal resistance of batteries on both bays and it uses a normal micro-usb cable to charge instead of a 5v usb cable.
2) Xtar X2 Hybrid USB/Power Charger ($35)- The X2 can run off both either USB charger or the included Singapore power supply plug. Also supports both lithium or Ni-Mh charging, and has a top speed of 2A for 1 battery & 1A for 2 battery charging.
Top Recommended 4-Bay Chargers (Updated Jan 2020)
1) Miboxer C4-12 Quad Bay Powerful 3.0A Flagship Charger Mark 2 (S$60) - The C4-12 Mark 2 combines good build quality, super fast speed (3.0A per bay), independent charging channels, good screen quality, temperature monitoring plus support for both Li-Ion & Ni-Mh batteries plus a voltage readout. The Mark 2 version now supports 21700 batteries as well (both protected & unprotected) AND lithium phosphate cells.
2) Xtar X4 Quad Bay Power/USB Hybrid Charger ($45) - This new release by Xtar charges by both USB OR the supplied Singapore power plug - similar to its smaller cousin the X2. It supports all the newer lithium cell sizes like the unprotected 21700 battery as well as Ni-Mh batteries. Fast 1.0A charging on 4 bays but speeds up to even faster 2.0A charging if charging 2 batteries.
3) Xtar VC4 USB Hybrid Charger ($45) - The VC4 release betters the VC2 by offering 4 bays instead of 2 along with its fantastic accelerometer screen. Also has decent charge rates for 4 batteries (0.5A) & 2 batteries (1.0A). Ability to charge both Ni-Mh & Li-Ions elevates this to number 3 on our list.
Notable mentions: The new Nitecore i4 bumps up its speed from the older version and it provides plenty of value-for-money features. Nitecore D4 supports Li-Ion & Ni-Mh charging speed; but suffers from slow speed when all 4 slots are filled (0.375A). Charges moderately fast with 2 batteries (0.75A). Has a nice screen with multiple settings. The Xtar XP4 Panzer is still a moderately good fast charger to leave for home duties.