This model is ArmyTek's version of the Xtar H3 'Warboy'. With brightness matching up only slightly higher than the Xtar H3 at 1,100 lumens, the Elf C2 stands out with it's USB rechargeable function; something that the Xtar H3 does not have. On top of that, battery is also included with this model.
- Amazingly powerful flashlight with up to 1050 LED lumens of brightness powered by only one battery.
- Rechargeable via Micro-USB cable.
- TIR optics with light angles 70°:120° for a wide light without a “tunnel vision” effect.
- Reliable headband made of a soft elastic material for comfortable fixation on the head.
- Easy operation and 6 convenient brightness modes.
- With a convenient side switch button, you can operate the multi-flashlight easily with one hand without shifting it aside.
- Magnet in the tail cap, removable clip and possibility of tail-stand for multi purpose use.
- Compact and lightweight but at the same time durable and multi-functional flashlight.
- Record runtimes – up to 200 days of operation on one battery.
- Removable clip for fixation on a belt and flat tailcap for vertical standing.
- Total protection from water, dirt and dust penetration – flashlight continues to work even at the depth of 10 meters. Solid body without long wires, weak rubber connectors, and unnecessary boxes.
- Multicolor State Indication and ultra low current drain in OFF-state – more than 25 years
LED/Optics: Cree XP-L/TIR
Brightness stabilization type: Digital (CPU brightness control)
Light output, LED/OTF lumens*: 1100/900
Peak beam intensity/candelas: 2830
Beam distance*: 106 meters
Modes: (Turbo) 1,100 lm/2h, (Main3) 340 lm/4h, (Main2) 150 lm/10.5h, (Main1) 30 lm/55h, (Firefly2) 2.3 lm/25d, (Firefly1) 0.4 lm/200d
Power source: 1x18650 Li-Ion
Size and weight (w/o batteries): (Length) 112mm, (Body diameter) 24.5mm, (Head diameter) 29mm, (Weight) 65g
*Light output for flashlights with Warm light are about 7% less, beam distances are about 3% less.