The Xtar SC2 is a dual bay battery charger that will rapidly recharge Li-ion batteries with a 3A charging current. Featuring Intelligent Adapting Identification, the SC2 ensures charging safety by adapting the current to suit the needs of the batteries placed in the bays. If a battery is not equipped to handle a 3A charging current, the charger will decrease the charging current accordingly, protecting batteries from overheating or being overpowered. Additionally, the Xtar SC2 has a 0V activation function which brings overdischarged batteries back to life, ultimately saving money and reducing environmental impact. With the inclusion of an easy-to-read LED indicator, the SC2 alerts users to the charging status of both batteries. An integrated micro-USB input port is supported by 5V USB power for charging through wall adapters, solar power, power banks, or other supported devices, making it easy to charge up batteries on-the-go and in a snap.
- Max charge speed of up to 2A x 2 or 3A x 1 with QC 3.0 input
- Charge anywhere anytime with micro-USB charging port
- Compatible with 5V USB power includes USB wall adapters, solar panel, power banks, etc.
- Easy-to-read LED indicator
- Reverse polarity, short circuit, overcharge, and overheat protections
- Input Power: QC 3.0 (5V 3A; 9V 2A; 12V 1.5A)
- Cut-off Voltage: 4.2V ± 0.05V
- Cut-off Charge Current: <150mA
- Charge Current: 2A x 2 / 3A x 1
- Operating Temperature: 0-40° C
- Compatible With: 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700 (protected/unprotected both supported), 22650, 25500, 26650, and Protected 20700, 21700
- Dimensions: 4.1" x 2.08" x 1.06" (105mm x 53mm x 27mm)
- Weight: 2.04oz (58g)