The XTAR X4 [Extended Version] is a four bay smart quick charger designed for all types of Li-ion and Ni-MH batteries. With a max charge rate of 1A for all 4 batteries and 2A for two batteries, the X4 is simple to use and fast while maintaining low and cool temperatures. It can also run off the included Singapore power plug AND USB input - making it an excellent option if you forget your power adapter sometimes.
This new X4 [Extended Version] features support now for protected 20700 & 21700 batteries which are becoming much more common.
- Four independent battery slots
- LCD screen with charge rate, voltage, charge capacity
- Automatically stop charging when complete and restart charging function, so you can keep the batteries inside the charger overnight
- Reverse polarity and charger short circuit protection
- ABS durable fireproof shell with perfect heat dissipation and high temperature resistance
- 0V activation function can rescue your over-discharged batteries. (This feature for advanced users only, charging over-discharged batteries is generally a safety concern)
- Three stages of charging (TC-CC-CV) to maximize your batteries’ lifespan
- Autoatically detect between Li-ion and Ni-MH batteries
- Estimated charged capacity readout
Input Power: 100-240V ~50/60Hz 0.8A or 5V 2.1A
Cut-off voltage: 4.2V +/- 0.05V and 1.45 +/- 0.1V
Charge current: 2A x 2 / 1A x 4 / 0.5A x 4
The X4 automatically chooses charge rate by measuring internal resistance of the battery. To charge batteries slower choose the inner two slots for 0.5/1A charging, the outer two slots offer 1/2A charging.
Dimensions: 140mm x118mm x 38mm
Weight: 235g (without batteries and power cord)
+ New for 2020! Protected 20700 & 21700 batteries as well!
X4, Wall Singapore Plug, Manual
Warranty: 6 Months replacement warranty