WE Knife Co. joined forces with designer Rafal Brzeski to bring you this modern Wasabi knife. This Wasabi model is built with a 6AL4V titanium frame lock handle and a sheepsfoot blade in a hand rubbed satin finish. The clean design will add style and functionality to your EDC game. A low profile blade flipper and a minimalist titanium pocket clip add a nice finishing touch to the design.
- Bohler M390 steel provides a high performance blade with excellent edge retention.
- Titanium frame lock backed up by a stainless steel insert for overtravel protection.
- Milled titanium pocket clip offers secure tip-up carry.
- Blade Length: 3.90" (99 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 3.75" (95 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.70" (119 mm)
- Overall Length: 8.60" (218 mm)
- Blade Material: Bohler M390 Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.16" (4 mm)
- Blade Hardness: 59-61HRC
- Blade Style: Sheepsfoot
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Gray 6AL4V Titanium
- Handle Thickness: 0.50" (13 mm)
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Ceramic Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 4.03 oz. (114.2 g)
- Designer: Rafal Brzeski