The WE Knife Co. Pleroma is another futuristic knife design from Elijah Isham revealed at Blade Show 2018! This model has a gray titanium handle with a carbon fiber inlay and a hand rubbed satin blade. It features a curved vertebral integral titanium handle with a lateral bolsterlock mechanism. The blade is made from M390 steel, and has an elongated cutout and thumb stud opener.
- Wharncliffe blade provides a sharp tip and a flat straight edge for versatile cutting performance.
- Modern integral handle design is stable, lightweight, and uniquely stylish.
- Curved titanium pocket clip for convenient tip-up carry.
- Blade Length: 2.95" (74.9 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 2.95" (74.9 mm)
- Closed Length: 3.99" (101.4 mm)
- Overall Length: 6.94" (176.3 mm)
- Blade Material: Bohler M390 Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.13" (3.2 mm)
- Blade Hardness: 59-61HRC
- Blade Style: Wharncliffe
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Hand Rubbed Satin
- Handle Material: Integral 6Al4V Titanium with Carbon Fiber Inlays
- Handle Thickness: 0.55" (13.9 mm)
- Liner Material: Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Liner
- Pivot Assembly: Ceramic Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 2.61 oz. (73.9 g)
- Designer: Elijah Isham