Pick up a rock solid integral folding knife design with the Drakon from WE Knife co. This Drakon model is built with a gray titanium handle and a stonewashed blade. The blade glides open on a ceramic ball bearing and locks up solid with a titanium frame lock. Milled texturing on the handle provides a secure grip in difficult conditions. A titanium pocket clip rounds out the impressive Drakon design.
- Drop point blade made from Bohler M390 steel for dependable strength and edge retention.
- Ambidextrous flipper blade opener with a responsive ceramic ball bearing pivot.
- Item includes a titanium pocket clip for secure tip-up carry.
- Blade Length: 3.45" (88 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.55" (114 mm)
- Overall Length: 8.0" (202 mm)
- Blade Material: Bohler M390 Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.13" (3.2 mm)
- Blade Hardness: 59-61HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Integral 6Al4V Titanium, Gray
- Handle Thickness: 0.60" (15.2 mm)
- Locking Mechanism: Frame
- Pivot Assembly: Ceramic Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 3.8 oz. (108 g)