This is the excellent Vapcell 14500 1000mAh battery which has been reviewed by HKJ - a famous battery reviewer in the mod/flashlight/battery community. Capacity is close to 100% accurate + it has much more capacity than competing 14500 batteries and up to 3A amperage output.
Comes in both flat & button top capacities. This is the button top version
The button top version is popularly used for modified NERF guns + torchlights as well
This price is for a two battery set that comes included with a free 4 piece AA battery case.
Fstop Lights Own In-Store Capacity Testing
The Vapcell 14500 was test-charged using the excellent Miboxer C4-12 charger in our store. We charged it from a 5% capacity (95% discharged). Extrapolating the above numbers (880mAh pumped in) we arrive at about 930-950mAh - a pretty close figure to the stated 1000mAh. Excellent!
Model: 14500 1000mah 3A (Button Top)
Nominal voltage: 3.60V
End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.5V
Typical Capacity: 1000mAh (0.2C discharge)
Min capacity: 900mAh (0.2C discharge)
Internal resistance: Max:60mΩ （AC 1kHz）
Standard Charge: 500mA,CCCV 100mA cut-off
Charging Time: 3hours(standard charge)
Quick Charge Current: 1000mA
Max Continuous Discharge Current: 3A
Due to the nature of this consumable product, no returns/exchanges with this product or other replacements are allowed unless the product is DOA
Warranty coverage will be 3 Months Full Warranty (does not cover over-discharge) unless battery has been found to be pushed beyond its stated specs or misused
- CAUTION: when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode if mis-handled.
- User should have enough knowledge on Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging,and assembly before use.
- Put the batteries in fire-proof container
- Do not put batteries on wood surface or carpet when charging
- Never leave battery un-attended when charging
- We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries in form, shape,or when made into packs
- We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of these Li-Ion batteries