Douglass Lighters was a legendary product that was born in 1926 in the U.S.A.
However, they disappeared with the introduction of the era of mass production and mass consumption.
It was faithfully brought back into existence by Tokyo Pipe Co. using Japanese technology and Japanese craftsmen in the modern age.
- Hand-machined from solid metal stock
- Constructed to 0.001" tolerances
- Get spare Tokyo Pipe Flints
- Get spare wicks and other spare parts in the Tokyo Pipe Maintenance Kit
- Airtight construction prevents lighter fluid from evaporating and is water proof
- Dimensions: Length - 2.97" (7.54 cm) , Width - 1.02" (0.40 cm), Height: 0.63" (1.60 cm)
- Thickness: 0.63" (1.60 cm)
- Weight: 2.47 oz (70 g) for all color variants
- Made in Japan
Note: The main difference between the S and L model is the screw-in lock mechanism on the S, and the flip-lock mechanism on the L.