The T10 Ⅱ tailcap-magnetic flashlight is the upgraded version of T10. It adopts the latest CREE XP-G2 LED to make output up to 550 lumens when it is driven by one 750mAh Lithium-ion 14500 battery, or 160 lumens when it is driven by one 2450mAh Ni-MH AA battery.
Features and Specifications
Cree XP-G2 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
Uses one 2450mAh AA battery or one 750mAh 14500 battery(not included).
Max output: 160 lumens with 2450mAh AA Ni-MH battery OR 550 lumens with 750mAh 14500 Lithium-ion battery.
Working voltage: 0.9V-4.2V.
Output & Runtime (Tested with 1*2450mAh AA Ni-MH Battery):
- Firefly (0.5 lumens /14 days)
- Low (9 lumens /40 hours)
- Medium (54 lumens /8 hours)
- High (160 lumens /140 mins)
- Strobe (160 lumens /200 mins)
Peak beam intensity: 1160cd.
- Max beam distance: 68 meters.
- Waterproof: IPX-8 (2M).
- Impact resistance: 1.5 meters.
Size: 87mm (Length) x 19mm (Diameter).
Weight: 40g (without battery).
- Reflector: OP
- Accessories: Spare O-ring x 1, Pocket Clip x 1.
- Compact design fits comfortably in your pocket, backpack, or anywhere else you keep your light.
- Magnetic tailcap free your hands. Be perfect for any hands free mechanic work.
- Reverse polarity protection design to protect from improper battery installation.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body with premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Removable pocket clip for easy to use.
- Press the side switch to turn the light on/off.
- When the light is on, long press the side switch to cycle through low and medium modes.
- When the light is off, long press the side switch to get firefly mode.
- Double click to turn to high mode from any mode. Another double click to get strobe.
- The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except for firefly, high and strobe.