The TEC-T323-2X Isotope Fob is designed around the use of two glass tritium vials (not included), which will glow continuously for many years without the need to charge it from sunlight or UV light.
With a visual appeal rooted in the military standard rail interface system, this Isotope accepts TWO standard 3mm x 23mm tritium vials for twice the brightness and twice the color! Eight large thru holes allow for maximum tritium visibility, while the virtually indestructible grade 5 titanium housing offers superior protection for the two glass vials.
Due to the simple yet secure retention method, you can change out the vials anytime you like to achieve different glow colors. Match your favorite sports team, school colors, or to help identify the contents of what you attach it to.
Complete your EDC collection with the functional and stylish Isotope PRE, which provides just the right amount of light for locating items in the dark. Perfect for attaching it to your keychain, camping gear, zipper pulls on gear bags or jackets, or try it on the pull chain on your ceiling fan. Where will you clip yours?
TEC-T323-2X Isotope PRE Fob Features:
- Custom designed to hold two standard 3mm x 23mm (sometimes specified as 3mm x 22.5mm) or four standard 3mm x 11mm tritium vials
- Bead blasted, uniform matte finish
- Manufactured from 6Al-4V (grade 5) titanium
What you get:
- (1) TEC-T323-2X Isotope PRE Fob
- (3) Rubber plugs for tritium vial containment (1 required plus 2 spares)
- (1) 11.1 mm [7/16"] diameter split ring for attachment to other items
The TEC-T323-2X Isotope PRE Fob is a titanium metal housing suitable for mounting two 3mm x 23mm/four 3mm x 11mm glass tritium vials.
It is bead blasted to a uniform matte finish.
- Material: 6Al-4V (Grade 5) Titanium
- Outside Diameter (widest side): 7.0 mm [0.275"]
- Overall Length: 54.0 mm [2.216"]
- Split Ring Hole Size: 3.0mm [0.118"]
- Total Assembled Weight (without tritium vials): 4.5 grams [.16 oz]
- Total Assembled Weight (with tritium vials): 4.9 grams [.17 oz]