These Panasonic 18650s are commonly used as the base cell of other flashlight manufacturer batteries.
Here you will be getting the Panasonic NCR18650B 3400mAh cell with PCB protection on it and a button top (can be used on almost all flashlights) as well as a protective plastic wrapper around it
1. DO NOT REMOVE THE PLASTIC WRAPPER AROUND THE BATTERY
2. The NCR18650B Protected Button Top is slightly thicker & longer than other protected 18650s so make sure it fits in your device first. Otherwise just go with our top rated Xtar 18650 3500mAh Battery which has a more regular fit & slightly better contacts.
- Made in Japan rechargeable battery cell
- 304 Stainless steel button top
- IC protected against short, over-discharge, over-charge
- Measures only 68mm in height
- Button top design
- Steel plate reinfocred bottom
- Ultra high capacity and high voltage even under heavy loading
- Safety vent with thermal cut-off protection
- Voltage: Typical 3.6V (4.2V when fully charged)
- Capacity: 3400mAh (discharged at 0.2C)
- Dimensions: 18.6mm x 68mm (+/-0.1mm)
Due to the nature of this consumable product, no returns/exchanges with this product or other replacements are allowed unless the product is DOA
Warranty coverage will be 3 Months Full Warranty unless battery has been found to be pushed beyond its stated specs or misused
- CAUTION: when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode if mis-handled.
- User should have enough knowledge on Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging,and assembly before use.
- Put the batteries in fire-proof container
- Do not put batteries on wood surface or carpet when charging
- Never leave battery un-attended when charging
- We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries in form, shape,or when made into packs
- We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of these Li-Ion batteries