These Panasonic 18650s are usually used for the base cells of other flashlight manufacturer batteries (e.g. EagleTac, Nitecore, Fenix...) and repackaged and branded as their own thereafter.
Here you will be getting the Panasonic NCR18650B 3400mAh cell with PCB protection on it and a button top (can be used on almost all flashlights)
New Jun 2020: Prices have been lowered to S$15/pc to pass on savings to our customers
- Made in Japan rechargeable battery cell
- 304 Stainless steel button top
- IC protected against short, over-discharge, over-charge
- Measures only 68mm in height
- Button top design
- Steel plate reinfocred bottom
- Ultra high capacity and high voltage even under heavy loading
- Safety vent with thermal cut-off protection
- Voltage: Typical 3.6V (4.2V when fully charged)
- Capacity: 3400mAh (discharged at 0.2C)
- Dimensions: 18.6mm x 68mm (+/-0.1mm)
Due to the nature of this consumable product, no returns/exchanges with this product or other replacements are allowed unless the product is DOA
Warranty coverage will be 3 Months Full Warranty unless battery has been found to be pushed beyond its stated specs or misused
- CAUTION: when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode if mis-handled.
- User should have enough knowledge on Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging,and assembly before use.
- Put the batteries in fire-proof container
- Do not put batteries on wood surface or carpet when charging
- Never leave battery un-attended when charging
- We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries in form, shape,or when made into packs
- We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of these Li-Ion batteries