The Next Generation
The S30R-III proves just how relentless Olight is when it comes to improving their technology. This third generation of the S30R flashlight features brighter settings and longer runtimes than its predecessor, thanks to updated LED technology. And these upgrades are even housed in a shorter body than the previous version. Olight has refined the art of the everyday carry light, and you can't do any better than the S30R-III.
1050 Blazing Lumens
Shine a bit of sun into the darkness with the S30R-III's 1050 lumen turbo mode. After 2 minutes, thermal management programming gradually steps down the brightness to preserve your flashlight's components. The 188 meter beam will reach even the most distant corners. An included charging dock makes it easy to recharge the S30R-III on your desktop or counter by the door. Simply grab and go whenever you need it. A handy clip allows you to carry it on your belt, bag strap, or pocket. And the killer feature is the magnetic tail cap, which allows you to stick the S30R-III to any ferrous surface and go hands-free.
You can't beat Olight's sturdy construction. The S30R is housed in a beefy anodized aluminum body that protects it from drops of 1.5 meters. Precision machining makes it waterproof, too - it functions uninterrupted and undamaged under 2 meters of water. The carefully milled reflector and lens allow for 99% light throughput, creating unparalleled efficiency. A power indicator LED under the button alerts you when your battery runs low.
- Maximum output of 1050 lumens
- Smooth aluminum reflector and hardened glass lens give 99% light transmission rate
- The S30R III is shorter than the previous generation by 3mm
- Magnetic tail cap can be secured to ferrous metal surfaces for hands-free usage
- Includes USB desktop charging dock
- Compatible with Olight magnetic charging cables which can be used for charging on the go
- Low power indicator under the side switch glows red when the battery voltage is running low (below 3.1V)
- Thermal management program to protect the users' hands and flashlight from heat. The 1050 lumen turbo mode will stay on for two minutes before stepping down to the 500 lumen high mode within one minute.
- Direct access to turbo mode: when the flashlight is not under lockout mode, double click to activate the turbo mode.
- Timer function: long timer (9 minutes) and short timer (3 minutes)
- Multi-function side switch
- Remembers last used mode via memory function
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body
- Anti-scratch type III hard anodized
- Chamfered edges are ergonomic and easy to hold
- Lock-out function prevents accidental activation
- Stainless steel clip
- Customized 3500mAh 3.6V 18650 battery
- Lanyard with Perforating Tool
- 4.2V 1000mAh Desktop Charging Dock
- 50cm Micro-USB Cable
- Output / Runtime: 1x 18650 battery:Beam intensity: 8,840 cd
- Turbo: 1050 lumens / 2 mins.
- High: 500 lumens / 3.5 hours
- Medium: 120 lumens / 15 hours
- Low: 12 lumens / 130 hours
- Firefly: 0.5 lumens / 100 days
- Throw distance: 188 m / 617 ft
- Impact resistance: 1.5 m
- Water Resistance: IPX-8 (Submersible to 2 meters for 30 minutes)
- Length: 4.49 in/114mm
- Diameter: 0.98 in/25mm
- Weight: 3.88 oz/110g (including battery)