The hot-selling Emisar D4 is back with a version 2! Now comes with a properly knurled body for less slippage, a slimmer form factor and 6 configurable AUX LED Colours (Red, Yellow, Green, Cyan, Blue, Magenta) + rainbow & other AUX effects. The Anduril UI circuitry has been upgraded as well to match the Fireflies E07 with more strobing modes enabled.
This is the full set consisting of an included pocket clip, a stainless steel bezel & a spare magnetic tailcap. The light comes with a non-magnetic tailcap as well.
Available in 3 colours: Tactical Black, Military Grey & Desert Sand
Available in 3 tints (All XP-L HIs): Cool White (6500K), Neutral White (5000K) & Warm White (4000K)
This is the Warm White Listing
• CNC machined from aircraft-grade aluminium
• Efficient UK made Carclo Quad LED optics
• Anti-reflective coated glass lens
• Unihead construction
• High lumen output and low moon output
• Ramping interface
• Electronic soft touch switch
• Beryllium-Copper springs with 45% IACS superior to stainless steel alloys used for springs
with only 2% IACS.
• Temperature step-down
• Waterproof and dustproof to IP67 standard (up to 1 meter)
• Default 18650 body with optional 18500 or 18350 battery tube
• Dimensions: 95mm(length 18650) * 28mm(head) * 24mm(body), 80mm(length 18500), 63.5mm(length 18350)
Note: Recommended batteries for full 4,300 lumens is Samsung 30Q, LG HG2 or Sony VTC5A/VTC5D/VTC6. For more runtime you can go for 10A batteries like the Samsung 36G or LG MJ1.
Note: To change the AUX colour between the 6 different colours, just quick press 6 times from off and hold down on the 7th time. To switch AUX modes instead, quick press 7 times from off.
Controlling AUX Modes
The aux LEDs have four brightness levels (modes) and nine colors.
Brightness levels / modes:
- Blinking (1 Hz low/high pattern)
- White (ish)
- Rainbow animation
- Voltage (blue = good charge, green = medium charge, red = low battery, off = critical battery)
These can be configured independently for the “off” mode and the “lockout” mode, so the user can tell at a glance whether the light is locked or just off.
To change the aux LED brightness level / mode:
- In “off” mode: Click 7 times.
- In “lockout” mode: Click 3 times.
To change the aux LED color:
- In “off” mode: Click 7 times, and hold the last click until the desired color is reached.
- In “lockout” mode: Click 3 times, and hold the last click until the desired color is reached.
The modes and colors are in the order shown above. Rainbow mode is indicated by cycling colors, while voltage mode is indicated by faster cycling colors.