Output will be dependent on cell model (incl.age) and temperature.
Emisar D4SV2 puts a high lumen output but generates a lot of heat at the same time, please acknowledge before purchasing.
Works with high drian unprotected 26650 cell under 69mm.
• CNC machined from aircraft-grade aluminium
• Efficient LEDiL quad optic
• Double of triple the candela of D4 (depending on LEDs of D4)
• Anti-reflective coated glass lens
• Unihead construction
• High lumen output and low moon output
• Ramping interface
• Electronic soft touch switch
• Beryllium-Copper springs with 45% IACS superior to stainless steel alloys used for springs with only 2% IACS.
• Temperature step-down • More mass and MCPCB surface compared to D4
• Waterproof and dustproof to IP67 standard (up to 1 meter)
• Powered by a high drain 26650 cell (not included)
• Dimensions: 105mm(length) * 39mm(head) * 32mm(body)
OTF lumen output and candela at start-up
XP-G2 S4 : 3300lm / 40,000cd
Nichia 219C : 3000lm / 20,000cd
XP-L HI : 4300lm / 45,000cd
XP-L HD : 5100lm / 27,000cd
SST-20 6500K: 4200lm / 58,000cd
SST-20 5000K: 4000lm / 55,000cd
SST-20 4000K/3000K 95CRI: 3000lm / 41,000cd
This product uses free software distributed under the terms of the GPLv3.
Source code is available from http://tiny.cc/TKAnduril