Noctigon has come up with something special once again. Presenting the tiniest 4,300 Lumens flashlight!
In order to manage the heat safely, the flashlight will dim down from 4,300 to 900 lumens within a minute or so.
Comes in 4 colours: Black, Grey, Green and Blue.
Available in Cool White or Neutral White, this is the Neutral White version.
Includes a pocket clip.
• CNC machined from aircraft-grade aluminium
• Efficient UK made Carclo Quad LED optics
• Anti-reflective coated glass lens
• Unihead construction
• High lumen output and low moon output
• Ramping interface
• Electronic soft touch switch (ALPS)
• Beryllium-Copper springs with 45% IACS superior to stainless steel alloys used for springs
with only 2% IACS.
• Temperature step-down
• Waterproof and dustproof to IP67 standard (up to 1 meter)
Requires an 18650 battery with at least 10A discharge to be able to hit turbo mode
• Default 18650 body with optional 18500 or 18350 battery tube
• Dimensions: 94mm(length) * 28mm(head) * 24mm(body), 80mm(lenght 18500), 63.5mm(lenght 1835)
OTF lumen output at start-up
XP-G2 S4 : 3300lm
Nichia 219C : 3500lm
XP-L HI : 4300lm