Unlock the Full Potential of Your Night Vision
There's no better light than red light for night vision. It's a secret that astronomers, hunters, photographers in darkrooms, and military night ops have known for years. Unlike blinding white LEDs, red light allows your pupils to stay wide open, providing you with clear and painless details in the dark. Nitecore harnesses the power of red light in this addition to their Tube series, creating a powerful and compact keylight. Use the Tube RL to illuminate your path, adjust your telescope, track your game, or line up the perfect night photo. You'll love the long battery life, since red LEDs are more energy-efficient than white ones. Always thought you had bad night vision? The Tube RL will make you think again.
Experience the Power
Nitecore's Tube series is a wild success because they're just so damn handy. It's not like you have to make any changes to your routine to start using it. It can recharge using the same cable you already use for your smartphone. You can attach it to your keychain without adding substantial weight or bulk. A lockout feature prevents it from accidentally activating. We constantly hear reviews from users saying they never thought they would use their Tube as much as they do. No wonder it's one of our top sellers!
Tiny Body, Tough Materials
Nitecore understands that keys don't get treated very gently. That's why they construct the Tube RL from polycarbonate, the same material used to make SWAT team riot shields. Drops, scrapes, and dirt don't break your keys, and they won't stop the Tube either. The keyring on the back of the housing can sustain an absurd 77 pounds of weight. Like the Spock to your Kirk, the Donkey to your Shrek, the Pippin to your Jordan, the Tube is about to become your reliable sidekick.
- Red light is easier for human eyes to perceive, allowing your pupils to remain dilated and your night vision to stay maximized
- More energy efficient than white LEDs
- Made from polycarbonate, the same material used in motorcycle helmets and riot shields
- 100° wide angle illumination
- Perfect for night photography, wildlife observation, telescope and astronomy usage, night hiking, and darkroom work
- Recharge with any micro USB cord
- Battery indicator glows blue when battery is charging, and shuts off when fully charged
- Intelligent Charge circuits protect the battery from overcharge and over-discharge, as well as preventing short circuits
- Rear suspension ring can bear a load up to 35 kg/77 lbs., in case you have really, really heavy keys
- Lock-out function prevents accidental activation
- Smaller than your finger, easy to hold
- Output / Runtime: 1 hour / 13 lumens
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Length: 56.5 mm / 2.22 in
- Head Size: 21 mm / 0.83 in
- Weight : 9 g / 0.32 oz
- Spill: 100°