Your Next Dual Fuel EDC Light
Give a warm welcome to the Nitecore MH10 V2 the latest addition to the Multitask Hybrid line! Improving on the previous generation, the V2 now has a 21700 battery, plus a bonus 18650/CR123A battery magazine for more compatibility, more lumens, and impressive runtimes. With an intense 1200 lumen output and 202 meter throw, the MH10 V2 is great as your full-time EDC, camping, or search & rescue light. Going to be out all day and night? The MH10 V2 has you covered. With a 1500 hour runtime on low, this light will keep up with you and your schedule. A single side switch makes one-handed activation super easy and gives access to all outputs. Plus, don't forget about the built-in memory function and direct access to Ultralow. This feature gives you easy access to some of the most used modes in day-to-day life, making this light the perfect EDC companion.
- Precision digital optics system with crystal coating
- Compatible with 21700, 18650, or CR123A batteries
- Randomly changing strobe frequency provides stronger dizzying effects
- Power indicator beneath the side switch indicates remaining battery power
- USB-C charging port
- Electronic reverse polarity protection
- Tail stand capability
- Constructed from had-anodized aero grade aluminum alloy
- Nitecore NL2140 21700 Battery
- 18650/CR123A Battery Magazine
- USB-C Charging Cable
- Spare O-ring
- NTH10 Tactical Holster
- Power Source: 1 x 21700, 1 x 18650, 2 x CR123A
- LED: CREE XP-L2 V6
- Output / Runtime / Throw:
- High: 1200 lumens / 3 hours 45 minutes / 202 meters
- Medium: 300 lumens / 8 hours / 102 meters
- Low: 55 lumens / 46 hours / 45 meters
- Ultralow: 1 lumen / 1500 hours / 6 meters
- Peak Beam Intensity: 10200cd
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter
- IP-Rating: IP68 (2 meters submersible)
- Length: 5.79"
- Head Diameter: 1"
- Tube Diameter: 1"
- Tail Diameter: 1.07"
- Weight: 2.73oz