This is the 20700 version of Manker's U11! With a more powerful battery this light is able to push out more power than the U11.
Emitter: CREE XHP50 II
Maximum output: 2000 lumens
Maximum beam intensity: 6800cd
Working voltage: 2.8v -4.35v (overdischarge protection)
Driver: Most efficiency constant current circuit
Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum body
Surface treatment: Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Waterproof: IPX-8 (2meter under water)
Impact resistance: 2meters
Dimensions: 112mm (length) x 31mm (Diameter)
Weight: 118g(without battery)
Accessories: O-ring *1, holster *1, Lanyard *1, USB Type C cable *1, pocket clip *1, 20700 rechargeable battery *1.
- Moonlight 1-5lm 1700hrs
- Low 130lm 16hrs
- Medium1 390lm 6.5hrs
- High 870lm 3hrs
- Turbo 2000lm-870lm 3min - 2.9hrs
- Strobe 2000lm
Max light intensity: 6800cd
Beam distance: 164M
Shockproof stand: 2M
Waterproof stand: IPX8
1. When the flashlight is off, one click, access to moonlight mode (left part of the figure), one click to circle: moonlight - low - Medium - High. Long press for off.
2. When the flashlight is off, long press to acess to the mode your last use as in left part of the figure (Memory function), one click for circle. Long press for off.
3. When the flashlight is off, double click access to Turbo, one click for circle. Long press for off.
4. When the flashlight is on, double click to switch between the two groups (left and right part of the figure)
1. Blue: More than 75%
2. Purple: 50%
3. Red: Less than 20%
One click - double - triple from any mode to lock out the flashlight. (Only the battery indicator works when lock out)
Engineering Mode (Choose output level for moonlight mode):
Long press for off and still hold on, the side button batttery indicator will turn on and then quick click for 4 times to get access to engineering mode. One click to check different level and long press to make your final choice.