The MC11 is a new budget light from Manker that comes with an included USB Rechargeable 18650 Battery
May 2018 Update: Now comes in neutral white tint
1. Compact & Bright - Adopts CREE XP-L LED, Maximum 1300 lumens output, while only weighing 4ounces and measuring 4.6 inches in length.
2. Multiple Brightnesses, Simple & Easy operation - Moonlight 0.1 -5lm 200hrs, low 28lm 29hrs, middle 160lm 7.5hrs, high 450lm 3hrs, Turbo 1300-550lm 1.5 min -2.3hrs (1300lumens last on 1.5 minutes than stepdown to 550lumens), Strobe 1300 lumens.
3. Engineering mode function - Be able to program the lowest "Moonlight" for many possibility, you can select comfortable moonlight for yourself.
4. Rechargeable Bundle - Includes a Manker MC11 LED Flashlight, an innovative Manker 2600mAh 18650 micro USB rechargeable li-ion battery that can be charged directly without a battery charger & a USB Charging Cable so you have everything you need to power your flashlight.
5. Multi Purpose Flashlight - for hunting, camping, fishing, indoor and outdoor activities.
Emitter: CREE XP-L LED
Maximum output: 1300 lumens
Maximum beam intensity: 6000cd
Maximum beam distance: 155 meters
Working voltage: 2.5 - 4.2v
Driver: Most efficiency constant current circuit
Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum body
Surface treatment: Premium Type III hard-anodied anti-abrasive finish
Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Waterproof standard: IPX-8, 2Meter under wanter
Impact resistance: 2meters
Size: 118mm in length x 24mm in head diameter
Weight: 118g (batttery included)
Accesories: USB rechargeable 18650 battery *1, USB cable *1, o-ring *1, lanyard *1, user manual *1, pocket clip *1,
Brightness levels & runtime:
- Moonlight 0.1 -5lm 200hrs,
- low 28lm 29hrs,
- middle 160lm 7.5hrs,
- high 450lm 3hrs,
- Turbo 1300-550lm 1.5 min -2.3hrs
(1300lumens last on 1.5 minutes than stepdown to 550lumens)
- Strobe 1300 lumens
1. When the flashlight is off, half press the tail switch for momentary on, the output mode will be your last mode (Memory function, strobe included)
2. Single click the tail switch for on / off, click the side switch for mode selection
3. When the flashlight is on, long press the side switch for strobe and long press to get back to general mode
4. Engineering mode (Choose output level for moonlight mode): when the flashlight is on, quick click the side switch for 4 times to get access to engineering mode. Single click to change the output level and then click the tail switch for off to make your final choice.