A special version of the MC11 II in military green body colour! Comes with USB 18650 battery as well!
Ultra Compact Tactical Flashlight for hunting, camping, fishing, indoor and outdoor activities
Utilizes 1* LUMINUS SST40 LED with a max output of 2,000 lumens
Max beam intensity of 23,200cd and max throw distance of 305 meters
Powered by 1* 3.7V 2600mAh high drain protected 18650 li-ion battery with Type-C USB port (Included), to provide a runtime up to 866hours
18650 li-ion battery built in charging & discharging circuit and Type-C USB port, can support max. 5V/1A charging.
Connected Type-C USB cable(integrated OTG), work as power bank to discharge (max 5V/1.5A)
Working voltage: 2.9V - 4.2V
High efficiency constant circuit provides a stable output (Non-PWM)
Integrated power indication and Battery charging/discharging indication
With advanced intelligent temperature regulation module, MC11 regulates its output and adapts to the ambient environment, maintaining optimal performance Electronic reverse polarity protection and over discharge protection
Simple UI, Easy operation:
- Press the tail switch to turn the light on /off, half press and hold the tail switch to turn on it momentarily. Single click the side switch to change rapidly different brightness modes, long press the side switch to enter strobe mode
- Five user selectable moonlight modes (0.1-2lm) to meet different requirement
- Memory function stores the brightness mode last used
Material: Constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy
Surface Treatment: Premium type-III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
Clip: Removable Stainless steel pocket clip
Button: Stainless steel side button, Silicone tail button
Tail-stand Capability: Yes
Waterproof standard: IPX-8 (2 meter under water)
Impact Resistance: 2 meters
Size: 5.03"/127.8 mm length
1.1"/28 mm head dia.
1"/25.4 mm body dia.
Weight: 2.93 oz / 83.2 gram (without battery),
4.77 oz/ 135.2 gram (with battery)
Manker 2600mAh high drain 18650 rechargeable li-ion battery (integrated USB-C port) *1, User manual *1, Type-C USB cable (integrated OTG) *1, Lanyard *1, Pocket clip *1
Brightness Levels, Runtimes + Throw Distance
Moonlight 0.1 lumens 866 hours -
Low 80 lumens 17 hours 30 minutes 64 meters
Middle 350 lumens 5 hours 158 meters
High 750 lumens 1 hours 53 minutes 204 meters
Turbo 2000 lumens 1 hours 42 minutes 305 meters
Strobe 2000 lumens -
Blue light constant-on, battery voltage >3.6V
Purple light constant-on, battery voltage within 3.6V-3.2V
Red light constant-on, battery voltage 3.2V - 2.9V
Flashlight turn off authomatically, battery voltage <2.9v
In charging, red light on the battery flashes.After fully charged, red light stop flash but keep on.
Work as power bank to charge other device, blue light on the battery turn on.After the power has run out, blue light will turn off.
1. ON: When the light is off, press the tail switch until a click sound is heard to turn it on.
OFF: When the light is on, press the tail switch until a click sound is heard to turn it off.
2. When the light is on, single click the side switch to change different brightness modes, long press the side switch to enter strobe mode.
3. Tactical Momentary Illumination: Half press and hold the tail switch to turn on the light momentarily. Release to turn it off.
4. Memory function stores the brightness mode last used.
5. Moonlight adjustment: When the light is in moonlight mode, 4 quick clicks enter to moonlight adjustment. One click to check different levels (there are 5 lower brightness levels 0.1-2lm) and long press the side switch to make your final choice.