The FW3A was designed by Fritz15 and the flashlight forums TLF & BLF. Brought to life by Lumintop. It is an ultra-compact and high-intensity flashlight with the only 92.5mm in length, and it delivers a max 2800 lumens amazing output by one 18650 battery. The metal and electronic tail switch control various functions including smooth ramping, stepped mode setting, strobe, etc.
This is the special green colour version available in both cool & neutral white
- Emitter: 3 Cree XP-L HI
- Optic: Standard TIR Carclo 10511 optical lens
- Flux: ~2800 lm (XP-L Hi)
- Intensity: ~10 000cd ANSI throw ~200 m (XP-L Hi)
- Firmware: Free software called Andúril
- User interfaces:  Defaulted SMOOTH RAMPING. Instant access to TURBO mode is also provided.  STEPPED RAMPING UI.  MOMENTARY mode.  MUGGLE mode.  Electronic LOCKOUT.
- Other functions: Battery check, sunset, beacon, tactical strobe, party strobe, bike flasher, candlelight, lightning storm
- Battery: One 18650 cell. An unprotected cell is recommended. Max. length 66mm. The cell is not included.
- Driver: FET+7+1 driver. Low parasitic drain while OFF
- Body: Aluminum with knurling and polishing finish
- Switch: Electronic tail switch
- Ingress rating: Equivalent to IPX8
- Weight: Approximately 53 g without cells
- Size: 25.5 mm Ø head x 92.5 mm in length.