The FW3A was designed by Fritz15 and the flashlight forums TLF & BLF. Brought to life by Lumintop. It is an ultra-compact and high-intensity flashlight with the only 92.5mm in length, and it delivers a max 2800 lumens amazing output by one 18650 battery. The metal and electronic tail switch control various functions including smooth ramping, stepped mode setting, strobe, etc.
Recommended Battery: Sanyo NCR18650GA
- Emitter: 3 Cree XP-L HI
- Optic: Standard TIR Carclo 10511 optical lens
- Flux: ~2800 lm (XP-L Hi)
- Intensity: ~10 000cd ANSI throw ~200 m (XP-L Hi)
- Firmware: Free software called Andúril
- User interfaces:  Defaulted SMOOTH RAMPING. Instant access to TURBO mode is also provided.  STEPPED RAMPING UI.  MOMENTARY mode.  MUGGLE mode.  Electronic LOCKOUT.
- Other functions: Battery check, sunset, beacon, tactical strobe, party strobe, bike flasher, candlelight, lightning storm
- Battery: One 18650 cell (not included). An unprotected cell is recommended. Max. length 66mm.
- Driver: FET+7+1 driver. Low parasitic drain while OFF
- Body: Aluminum with knurling and polishing finish
- Switch: Electronic tail switch
- Ingress rating: Equivalent to IPX8
- Weight: Approximately 53 g without cells
- Size: 25.5 mm Ø head x 92.5 mm in length.