The Lumintop FW21 is the successor to the fabled FW3A which adds compatibility to protected 21700s or you can also use it with unprotected flat top 18650s. Uses the super flexible and awesome Anduril UI which also exists in the Firefly E07, Emisar D4, Emisar D4S, Mateminco MT07 & Others
- Emitter: 3 Cree XP-L Hi CW
- Optic: Standard TIR optical lens
- Flux: ~2800 lm (XP-L Hi)
- Intensity: ~10 000cd ANSI throw ~270 m (XP-L Hi)
- Firmware: Free software called Andúril
- User interfaces:  Defaulted SMOOTH RAMPING. Instant access to TURBO mode is also provided.  STEPPED RAMPING UI.  MOMENTARY mode.  MUGGLE mode.  Electronic LOCKOUT.
- Other functions: Battery check, sunset, beacon, tactical strobe, party strobe, bike flasher, candlelight, lightning storm
- Battery: One 21700 or 18650 battery via the conversion tube. An unprotected cell is recommended. Max. length 75mm(21700). The cell is not included.
- Driver: FET+7+1 driver. Low parasitic drain while OFF
- Body: Copper with knurling and polishing finish
- Switch: Electronic tail switch
- Ingress rating: Equivalent to IPX8
- Weight: Approximately 67.5 g without cells
- Size: 27 mm Ø head x 102 mm in length