New 2020: The powerful FW21 Pro is now available in solid copper!
Comes with an 18650 adapter, you can use a 20A-30A rated 18650 battery like the Sony VTC5A as well
For FW series of torchlights, always remember never to open up the light from the tailcap, always the head
- Emitter: 3*Cree XHP50.2 LED
- Optic: Aluminum alloy OP reflector
- Lens: Glass with anti-reflective coating
- Flux: ~10,000 lumens
- Intensity: ~26,055cd ANSI throw ~325 m
- Firmware: Free software called Andúril
- User interfaces:  Defaulted SMOOTH RAMPING. Instant access to TURBO mode is also provided.  STEPPED RAMPING UI.  MOMENTARY mode.  MUGGLE mode.  Electronic LOCKOUT.
- Other functions: Battery check, sunset, beacon, tactical strobe, party strobe, bike flasher, candlelight, lightning storm
- Battery: One 21700/18650 cell. An unprotected cell is recommended. Max. length 70.5mm. Cell is not included.
- Driver: FET+7+1 driver. Low parasitic drain while OFF
- Body: Copper with polished on the surface
- Switch: Electronic tail switch with rabbit logo
- Ingress rating: Equivalent to IPX8
- Weight: Approximately 255g without cells
- Size: 40 mm Ø head x 102 mm length x 28mm Ø head