The FW1A is the single emitter with reflector version of the joint FW3A community project by flashlight forums TLF & BLF. Brought to production by Lumintop, this ultra-compact flashlight is only 3.97" (100.8mm) in length and delivers a max output of 1200 lumens (XP-L HD) with a single 18650 battery (>10A capable battery, flat top unprotected). The metal electronic tail switch controls various functions including smooth ramping, stepped mode settings, strobe, and other unique special modes. It is a flashlight designed by enthusiasts, for enthusiasts.
The FW1A is one of the most compact, throw oriented single 18650 flashlight around
Recommended cells: LG MJ1 Flat Top, LG M36 Flat Top, Sanyo NCR18650GA Flat Top & Other 10A rated 18650 flat top cells
- Emitter: Cree XP-L HI
- Reflector: Aluminum orange peel
- Lens: Glass with anti-reflective coating
- Flux: ~1200 lumens
- Intensity: ~34130cd, ANSI throw ~370 m
- Firmware: Free software called Andúril
- User interfaces:  Defaulted SMOOTH RAMPING. Instant access to TURBO mode is also provided.  STEPPED RAMPING UI.  MOMENTARY mode.  MUGGLE mode.  Electronic LOCKOUT.
- Other functions: Battery check, sunset, beacon, tactical strobe, party strobe, bike flasher, candlelight, lightning storm
- Battery: One 18650 cell. An unprotected cell is recommended. Max. length 66mm. The cell is not included.
- Driver: FET+7+1 driver. Low parasitic drain while OFF
- Body: Aluminum with hard-coat anodizing
- Switch: Electronic tail switch
- Ingress rating: Equivalent to IPX8
- Weight: Approximately 57 g without cells
- Size: 25.5 mm Ø head x 100.8 mm length.