The EDC18 follows Lumintop's road down the dark path of Anduril UI lights (i.e. Emisar D4, Fireflies E07, FW3A Lumintop) in a different form factor. Fantastic value for money and runs on 18650 flat top cells with 10A continuous discharge like the LG MJ1, LG M36 & others
- Emitter: 3 Cree XP-L HI
- Optic: Standard TIR optical lens
- Flux: ~2800 lm (XP-L Hi)
- Intensity: ~10 000cd ANSI throw ~200 m (XP-L Hi)
- Firmware: Free software called Andúril
- User interfaces:  Defaulted SMOOTH RAMPING. Instant access to TURBO mode is also provided.  STEPPED RAMPING UI.  MOMENTARY mode.  MUGGLE mode.  Electronic LOCKOUT.
- Other functions: Battery check, sunset, beacon, tactical strobe, party strobe, bike flasher, candlelight, lightning storm
- Battery: One 18650 cell. An unprotected cell is recommended. Max. length 66mm. The cell is not included.
- Driver: FET+7+1 driver. Low parasitic drain while OFF
- Body: Aluminum with hard-coat anodizing
- Switch: Electronic side switch with a back-up light
- Ingress rating: Equivalent to IPX8
- Weight: Approximately 76.5 g without cells
- Size: 27.8 mm Ø head x 93.9 mm length
- Others: Magnetic tail cap, reverse stainless steel body clip