New from Klarus! The P20 penlight is perfect for everyday use or for usage for paramedics or other medical professionals thanks to its low brightness level. Use the medium or high brightness levels for everyday usage or if you get lost in the dark
The P20 also uses the Nichia 219C for better colour accuracy
• Features Nichia 219C LED, 5000K, 50,000 hours lifetime
• 3 light levels
• Batteries: 2 AAA alkaline or NI-MH batteries (can’t use 10440 Li-ionbatteries)
• Size: 133mm（Length）*14.2mm（bezel）*12.9mm（body diameter）
• Net weight: 26g（without batteries）
• Working voltage: 1.8-3.3V
• Lens: PMMA optical material, with light transmittance up to 92% light transmission
• Color: Black
• Accessories: O ring
• Nichia 219C LED, max output up to 230 lumens, max runtime up to 193 hours.
• High CRI (color rendering index) LED, CRI≥90, (5000K), simulate natural lighting.
• 2 AAA batteries, easy to power.
• PMMA optical lens, 92% light transmission.
• Professional lens system design, soft even spot without dark area to avoid mistakes in exams.
• Zero blue ray damage (RG0) to the eyes, perfectly suited for pupil examination.
• Streamlined pen design, lightweight, stylish, easy to carry.
• Stainless steel clip on aluminum flashlight tube with excellent grip texture.
• Mode Memery, the last mode will be automatically entered into when turning on after 3 seconds of powering off.
• Reverse polarity protection to prevent circuit damage from reversed battery insertion.
• Aerospace Aluminum alloy body and Mil-spec hard anodizing(HA III); abrasion resistant, lightweight and robust.
• Stainless steel bezel design protects the lens and reflector system from drops and impacts.