The classy Highball features clean lines and a high-performance blade of D2 tool steel. This high-carbon tool steel is wear-resistant, tough, and offers excellent edge retention. The blade has a two-toned finish: machined satin on the grinds and gray PVD on a recessed groove in the blade upper. This fully manual knife can be opened one-handed using the recessed groove in the handle like you would a thumb stud. But because there is no thumb stud, the Highball retains its streamlined look. The steel handle is contoured for a comfortable grip. A pop of blue comes from the custom trim ring that surrounds the pivot.
- Manual - There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Single-Position - The pocket clip is in a fixed position on the knife handle; usually it is positioned for tip-down, right-handed carry, though this may vary.
- Blade Length: 2.8" (7.1 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.8" (9.9 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.75" (17.1 cm)
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Gray PVD Two-Tone
- Handle Material: Gray PVD Coated Stainless Steel
- Pivot Assembly: KVT Ball Bearing System
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Weight: 2.9 oz. (84 g)