The Fenix LD05 V2.0 is a easy to use dual lighting source penlight with warm white light and UV lighting also. The all new Fenix LD05 V2.0 uses a 90 CRI CREE XQ-E HI LED and a 365nm UV LED. Operating the Fenix LD05 is simple, the stainless steel tail switch controls all three warm white light outputs and the UV light output. A single click turns the Fenix LD05 on, and half clicks allows you to increase the outputs. The Fenix LD05 V2.0 is powered by two AAA batteries which deliver an amazing 100 Lumens of output. This light is perfect for doctors and dentists as well as helps with medical inspections in low-light areas. The powerful UV light also provide easy detection of counterfeit currency.
- 90 CRI CREE XQ-E HI LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- 365nm/200mW UV light
- 100 Lumen Output of warm white light
- High - Alkaline Battery 100 Lumens - 1 hr. 40min. / Ni-MH Battery 2 hr. 10min.
- Mid - Alkaline Battery 25 Lumens - 7 hr. 50min. / Ni-MH Battery - 6 hr. 40min.
- Low - Alkaline Battery 5 Lumens - 70 hr. / Ni-MH Battery - 36 hr.
- UV- 365nm UV lighting 200mW - Alkaline Battery 9 hr. / Ni-MH - 7 hr.
- Stainless steel head and tail switch
- Powered by 2 AAA Batteries
- Color Temperature of 3000K
- Color Rendering Index: 90
- Soft smooth beam
- Premium HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Stainless steel pocket clip
- Optimal quality optical lens
- IP68 rated - submersible 2 Meters/6.5ft. for 30 minutes
Batteries Used (Included)
- 2 - Alkaline AAA Battery (Included)
- Length - 135mm / 5.3 inches
- Diameter - 13.5mm / 0.53 inches
- Weight (excluding batteries) - 29.7g / 1.04 ounces
- 1 - Fenix LD05 V2.0
- 2 - AAA Batteries
- 1 - Spare O-ring
- 1 - User Manual
- 1 - Warranty Card
- 1 - Product Leaflet