The Fenix CL25R LED Rechargeable Lantern features maximum 350 lumens, a Micro-USB rechargeable function, a very small size, measuring only 3.9″ (99mm) tall and weighing only 4.5 oz (130g) within a cold-resistant structure. The Fenix CL25R rechargeable lantern includes 6 modes with a red light, moonlight mode and a maximum runtime of 600 hours. This adaptable lantern can be hung, stuck to a metal object with its magnetic base or mounted to a tripod. Perfect for camping and automotive repair.
The CL25R comes with an included rechargeable 18650 battery
All Fenix products bought from us now come with a 5 year repair warranty
- Utilizes white LEDs and red LEDs with 350-lumen maximum output
- Output Modes:
- Turbo 350 Lumens: 18650 battery: 2 hours 15 min.; CR123A batteries: 2 hours 5 min.
- High 200 Lumens: 18650 battery: 5 hours; CR123A batteries: 4 hours 10 min.
- Mid 50 Lumens: 18650 battery: 23 hours 45 min; CR123A batteries: 18 hours 50 min.
- Low (Moonlight) 0.8 Lumens: 18650 battery: 600 hours**; CR123A batteries: 500 hours
- Red 1.5 Lumens: 18650 battery: 44 hours; CR123A batteries: 42 hours
- Flashing Red 1.5 Lumens
**When powered by a Fenix ARB-L2-3400mAh 18650 battery, the runtime will be 880 hours
- Can light up at mid output, moonlight, or red light while being charged
- Excellent cold-weather design with operating temperatures down to -35 degrees C or even -40 degrees C. (Non-rechargeable CR123A batteries are recommended for better low temperature performance)
- Micro-USB rechargeable, charging indicator and low voltage warning function
- 82-feet (25 meter) beam diameter
- Intelligent memory circuit; remembers the last mode used before turning off
- Built-in protective circuit protects users from overcharging, over discharging, overheating, and improper battery installation
- Moolight mode satisfies users' demand for lower output with extended runtime
- Built-in magnet and tripod socket for easy attachment
- Luminous single button switch for easy and fast operation
- Waterproof to IPX-6 standard