This is the latest Efest IMR 14500 High-Drain Battery! Comes with an impressive 9.75A of pulse discharge & 6.5A of max continuous discharge as well as 650mAh of capacity
Model: IMR 14500
Rated Capacity: 650mAh
Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
Voltage at end of discharging: 2.75V
Max charging current: 1.4A
Standard Charge: 0.7A
Discharging Current: 9.75A
Pulse Discharging Current: 13A
Cell Size: 14.10mm x 49.19mm
Safe chemistry LiMN means reduced risk of venting with flame or explosion. Due to the safety inherent in IMR safe chemistry batteries there is no protection circuitry added or built in. This provides a slightly shorter battery length to enable a good fit in most mods.
To ensure longevity, it is not recommended to allow the battery to discharge below 2.5V.
Please note that due to their inherent safety, IMR cells don't have a protection circuit built in. They should never be discharged below 2.5 volts or cycle life/performance will be reduced. Maximum charge voltage is 4.25 volts
Due to the nature of this consumable product, no returns/exchanges with this product or other replacements are allowed unless the product is DOA
Warranty coverage will be 3 Months Full Warranty (does not cover over-discharge) unless battery has been found to be pushed beyond its stated specs or misused
- CAUTION: when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode if mis-handled.
- User should have enough knowledge on Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging,and assembly before use.
- Put the batteries in fire-proof container
- Do not put batteries on wood surface or carpet when charging
- Never leave battery un-attended when charging
- We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries in form, shape,or when made into packs
- We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of these Li-Ion batteries