If practice makes perfect, then this knife is unquestionably so. Lucas Burnley is back at it with the updated, refreshed Sketch. The k-tip style blade in a compact package is a product of dedication and fine-tuned skill. This surprisingly powerful everyday carry knife is blue-collar through and through... just like you.
Lucas Burnley of Orleans, Massachusetts carried over some of the design flavors of his well-loved Squid folder to the Sketch. As one of those rare, determined folks who actually keeps his New Year's resolution, he kept a promise to himself and to the community to dream up a new knife design every single day. On day 69 of the #BRNLY365 series, sparks flew and the M69 custom knife was created.
Renamed the Sketch for the CRKT production version, it's brought to you with a robust high-carbon stainless steel blade featuring a satin finish. The stainless steel handle pops with an anodized light green backspacer and pivot ring. When you're ready to fire it up, the Sketch deploys with a thumb slot to make scraping gaskets, cutting insulation, or working at the bench a breeze. Consider this more than just your everyday carry—it's a pocket-sized part of your toolbox.
For the pursuit of perfection in your own craft, the Sketch makes one hell of a companion.
- K-Tip Blade Style for Everyday Utility and Finer Detail
- Stainless Steel Handle for Balance and Durability
- Low Profile Pocket Clip for Discreet Carry
- Blade Length: 2.894" (73.51 mm)
- Closed Length: 3.940" (100.08 mm)
- Overall Length: 6.688" (169.88 mm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr14MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.114" (2.9 mm)
- Blade Style: Reverse Tanto K-Tip
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: 2Cr13 Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 3.7 oz. (104.89 g)
- Designer: Lucas Burnley
- Made in China