This model of the CIVIVI Pintail has a Cuibourtia wood handle with a Damascus blade.
The Pintail is well executed with premium materials. The blade is made from Damascus steel in the drop point style. The Cuibourtia wood handle has a stainless steel, black liner. The liner lock is flush with the handle and easily accessible. Ambidextrous thumb studs make one-handed opening effortless for left handed or right handed dominant.
- Damascus steel blade has good edge retention and improved toughness.
- A modish Cuibourtia wood handle perfectly completes the design of this knife.
- Pocket clip for on-the-go carry and thumb studs for easy one handed opening.
- Blade Length: 2.98" (75.8 mm)
- Closed Length: 3.94" (100.0 mm)
- Overall Length: 6.92" (175.8 mm)
- Blade Material: Damascus
- Blade Thickness: 0.102" (2.6 mm)
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Black Hand Rubbed
- Handle Material: Cuibourtia Wood
- Handle Thickness: 0.46" (11.6 mm)
- Liner Material: Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Caged Ceramic Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 2.76 oz. (78.3 g)