The CIVIVI Incite is a beefy full size folding knife with a wide handle and blade for big EDC cutting tasks. This Incite model sports an impressive copper shred/shred carbon fiber handle and a Damascus steel blade. Get affordable EDC quality with the CIVIVI Incite.
- Contoured handle scales offer a substantial grip for your toughest cutting jobs.
- Flipper blade with a ball-bearing pivot for smooth, responsive opening action.
- Item includes a stainless steel pocket clip for tip-up carry.
- Blade Length: 3.70" (94 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.76" (120.8 mm)
- Overall Length: 8.46" (214.8 mm)
- Blade Material: Damascus
- Blade Thickness: 0.118" (3 mm)
- Blade Hardness: 59-61HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Acid Etch
- Handle Material: Shredded Carbon Fiber and Copper Foil in Clear Resin
- Handle Thickness: 0.55" (14 mm)
- Liner Material: Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry Stainless Steel (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 4.37 oz. (124 g)