Braza Bro's Twin is here, the Braza Bro Cleaver!
Braza Bro is back with a different blade and a whole bunch of new materials, options and features. We listened to your feedback from the original Braza Bro Kickstarter and incorporated the improvements into this blade. Technically this is a Wharncliffe style blade, but it reminds us of a mini pocket cleaver.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Titanium-Coated Handle - Black
- Ceramic Ball Bearing
- D2 Steel
- Frame-lock Folder
- Torx Stainless Steel Hardware
- Total open length 4.8 inches
- AMBI Deep Carry Pocket Clip
The perfect EDC tool is small but mighty! Be prepared for any task that comes your way! This is a companion to our popular Braza line of EDC cutting tools. The Braza Mini CLEAVER has a gallery of features that can be used to assist you with simple tasks, and big jobs! Ladies and gentlemen, it's not the size of the tool that matters, but how well made, functional and sharp it is.Looking like the mad child of a bone-busting cleaver and a hair-popping razor blade, the Wharncliffe- style blade offers good looks with mad functionality. It's almost straight edge makes it good for carving and slicing. The pointed tip is like having a pocket exacto.
- Cutting Edge Length: 2.12 (53.9mm)
- Closed Lenth: 2.75 (70mm)
- Open Length: 4.77" (121.3mm)
- Total Weight: 1.48 oz
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Cutting Steel: D2 Tool Steel
- Spine Jimping: Spine is jimped for non-slip finger hold
- Bearing: Ceramic Ball Bearing - buttery smooth opening with no play.
- Hardware: Torx Stainless steel
- Frame-lock: Adds security and strength
- Pocket Clip: AMBI, Stainless Steel and removable if not needed.
- Keychain and Lanyard Hole
- Manual and Safe Operation: No spring, no assist, not automatic.
NEW Deep Carry Pocket Clip
Deep carry pocket clip was a highly requested feature change from the OG Braza Bro. Whether it makes you feel more discreet, or it gives you some good vibes that its more securely clipped onto your pocket, the deep carry clip looks bad ass, and is a feature rarely seen in knives this small.
NEW Reversible Pocket Clip
Lefty's rejoice! The Braza Bro Cleaver now features a reversible pocket clip. The pocket clip can be put on the left or right handle scale, whatever you like best. There's even a tiny insert with torx screw that covers the hole on the unused side.