ArmyTek's new 2020 Nichia variant of our hot-selling Wizard Pro headlamp is finally here! The Nichia LED gives you close to perfect colour rendition together with the ArmyTek Wizard's versatility and reliability - and yet is powerful enough to pump out 1,400 blazing lumens into the darkness.
- Close to sunlight LED lighting with high CRI >90 and color temperature of 4500K for near to perfect natural color reproduction.
- Incredibly powerful for the given color tint light output of 1400 OTF lumens.
- Convenient wide beam of the TIR-optics, protected from scratches by tempered glass with an anti-reflective coating.
- Innovative technology allows to use any 18650 batteries and provides full protection against short circuit even in case of contact between magnet connector and metal objects.
- Active real-time temperature control to prevent overheating and warning indication of low battery level.
- Total protection from water, dirt and dust — flashlight continues to work even at 10 meters depth.
LED: Nichia 144AR / TIR
Battery: 01 x 18650 3200mAh (Included)
Max Output: 1770LED lumens (or 1400 OTF lumens)
Output & Runtimes: Turbo2 = 1400 (2h 50 minutes, 460 lumens after 1 minute), Turbo1 = 770lm (1h50min), 335lm (4h 10 minutes), 140lm (10h), 27lm (50h), 5lm (8 days), 1.2lm (40 days), 0.1lm (200d), Strobe3, Strobe2, Strobe1
Beam Distance: 97 Meters (2350cd max beam intensity)
Waterproof & Dustproof Standard: IP68 (highest) - 10 meters waterproof
Impact Resistance: 10 meters
Operation Temperature: -25..+40 °C
Hotspot 70 ° Spill 120 °
Impact Resistance TIR optics Glass Lens with Sapphire & Anti-Reflection Coating
Body Diameter: 24.5mm
Head Diameter: 29mm