Sportac P60 XP-L HI Cool White >900 Lumens SINGLE TACTICAL LEVEL High-Low Drop-In with Sportac Adapter Ring (Fits Surefire + Fits all P60 Hosts) Special Edition
This is a special edition of the Sportac P60 XP-L drop-in. This version is de-domed for more throw power while lumens still stay close to 1,000. Drop these into your P60 hosts or Surefire lights to upgrade them to a beautiful powerful beam with two levels (low/high). Beam distance (official measurements) is an astounding 297 meters!
SPECIAL JUNE 2017 SINGLE MODE VERSION - THIS SINGLE VERSION ACCEPTS UP TO 9V SO YOU CAN PUT IN 2 16340/RCR123A BATTERIES
Note: This is the XP-L V5 version so it is brighter than the specs indicated below (which are for XM-L2 U2). Actual ANSI Lumens would be more than 900.
Optimized for far projecting beam.
CREE XM-L2 U2 Cool White LED or XM-L2 T6 Neutral White LED.
- 1116/1038 LED lumen (XM-L2 U2 C.W./T6 N.W. LED)
- 890/828 ANSI FL-1 lumen (XM-L2 U2 C.W./T6 N.W. LED)
- Brightness levels: 100% and 20%
- Runtime: 1.6/10hrs (2xCR123A) | 0.8/6hrs (1x18650)
- Voltage input: 2.7V - 6V new
- For 6P, 6Z, C2, M2, G2, or other CR123A aluminum P60 body (an optional fitting ring is needed when used with shock absorbing head (ie. M2))
- 13,200 center lux @ 1 meter, beam distance 251 yards, spot angle 10° with spill angle 73°(C.W.)
Installation: Remove batteries and flashlight head (use included spacer with 18650 host), then replace the P60 module inside. Attach the flashlight head and ensure it's tighten snugly for proper contact.
Disclaimer: SureFire, LLC is not associated in any way with SPORTAC. All other trademarks not owned by SPORTAC are the property of their respective owners.
SINGLE level Sportac P60 dropin
The Sportac P60 dropin uses all brass construction for maximum heatsink capability. The unique design allows the dropin to be directly in touch with the flashlight body for quick heat trandser, thus allowing LED to be driven harder and running brighter. Featuring state-of-art C3000LV DS LED driver and latest LED technology, Sportac is simply the best P60 dropin ever made.
How to use?
Insert drop-in to your SF host, or install it with spacer when installing to a 18650 body host. It's normal to leave a small gap between the head and body as the drop-in is heatsink directly with the body. To toggle brightness levels, simply switch the flashlight off and on after turning the flashlight on. The micro-processor in the circuitry memories the last output you have turned on for more than one second.
CREE XM-L2 U2, XP-G2 S2, XP-L V5
or Nichia 219 CRI-92 LED.
We offer the highest and latest bin available LED for maximum brightness. XM-L2/XP-L gives more beam distance while the triple XP-G2 offers maximum lumen. The new Nichia 219 5000K neutral white LED boosts CRI to 92 for best color beam. We also offer XM-L2 Neutral white color in T6 brightness.
- SINGLE BRIGHTNESS LEVEL
- Includes spacer ring to fit 18650 P60 flashlight body new
- Energy saving feature new
- Input voltage: 2.7-9V new
- Brass Heatsink
- Deep aluminum reflector design with smooth reflective coating
- Reversed polarity protection
- Built-in brass spring for recoil
- Wide input voltage
- Available with cool white or netural white LEDs
- Product weight: 1.1oz (XM-L2) 1.3oz (3*XP-G2)
Custom product tab