Nitecore MT22A XP-G2 S3 260 Lumens Compact AA Flashlight (3 different colours available)
The innovative new MT22A from Nitecore is powered by two AA batteries, emitting a brilliant 260 lumens from it's CREE XP-G2 S3 LED. The slim, lightweight profile is ideal for everyday carry, emergency backup, & portable travel lighting.
Control the MT22A via the intuitive and easy-to-use tactical switch on the rear of the light. A full press will toggle power on & off or press half way to cycle through brightness levels and Strobe mode. Two easily sourced AA batteries (sold separately) provide up to 180 hours of runtime on the lowest (1lm) setting and up to 2 hours and 15 minutes on high, giving users plenty of runtime usage.
The MT22A's body is made from diecast aluminum and polycarbonate materials for a durable flashlight you can carry everywhere. Use the fixed titanium-coated stainless steel clip to secure it to a pocket, bag or strap and enjoy hands free lighting in various scenarios
3 different colours available for the MT22A
- LED: CREE XP-G2 S3
- Battery Type Supported: 2 x AA
- Peak Beam Distance: 107 yards (98m)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 2400cd
- Brightness Outputs (1x 18650):IP Rating: IPX8, 2m
- High: 260 lumens / 2hr 15min
- Mid: 45 lumens / 18hr
- Low: 1 lumen / 180hr
- Impact Resistance: 1.5m
- Dimensions:Weight: 1.73oz
- Length: 3.19"
- Width: 1.6"
- Height: 0.83"
- Maximum output of up to 260 lumens
- Powered by 2*AA batteries
- Maximum runtime of up to 180 hours
- High efficient current circuit board
- Three brightness levels are available for different scenarios
- Reverse polarity protection
- Equipped with a stainless steel titanium-plated clip
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Aluminium reflector ensures a smooth and powerful beam
- Lightweight and portable body constructed from durable Polycarbonate materials
- Anti-slip knurling for improved grip capability
- IPX-8 Standard waterproof (submersible to two meters)
- 1.5 meter impact resistance
Custom product tab