1800 lumens, 1 battery, no frills, just performance.
Compact yet powerful, the EC23 emits scorching 1800 lumens output, powered by only one 18650 Li-ion battery.
A CREE XHP35 HD E2 LED + Crystal Coated mineral glass + precision reflector creates a max beam intensity up to 16,200cd and beam distance up to 255 meters, more than enough for everyday carry use.
Small, exquisite and compact, the EC23 alows one-handed operation via a single side switch, controling 5 brightness levels and 3 special modes. A power indicator unever the power switch shows remaining battery level.
The outer casing is constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy with HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish to protect core components. Slip-resistant diamond knurled body alows for an extremely comfortable grip. The tail lanyard and tail stand capability is an added bonus for room illumination.
With Advanced Temperature Regulation module, the EC23 regulates its output and adapts to the ambient environment, maintaining optimal performance. All the circuit contacts are gold-plated to prevent oxidation, ensuring long time operation. IPX8 rating makes it suitable for all-weather applications.
- LED: CREE XHP34 HD E2
- Power Source: 2 x CR123A or 1 x 18650
- Peak Beam Distance: 255 meters (836 ft.)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 16200cd
- Brightness Outputs (Using 1 x 18650):
- Turbo 1800 Lumens - 30 Minutes
- High 980 Lumens - 1 Hour 15 Minutes
- Medium 300 Lumens - 4 Hours 15 Minutes
- Low 55 Lumens - 20 Hours
- Ultralow 1 Lumen - 300 Hours
- Brightness Outputs (Using 2 x CR123A):IPX Rating: IPX-8 (2 Meter Submersible)
- High 980 Lumens - 1 Hour
- Medium 300 Lumens - 3 Hours 45 Minutes
- Low 55 Lumens - 16 Hours
- Ultralow 1 Lumen - 200 Hours
- Impact Resistance: 1.5 meters (5 ft.)
- Dimensions:Weight: 2.75 oz. (78 g)
- Length - 128.7" (5.07 mm)
- Head Diameter - 1" (25.4 mm)
- Body Diameter - 1" (25.4 mm)