The E02H mini magnetic L-shaped light is similar to its hot-selling E02 cousin but comes with a headband for easy head usage. One of our best-selling small lights out there
1. Multi Purpose Flashlight - "L" shape design that together with adjustable elastic headband, a reversible clip and a sufficiently powerful magnet in the tail, offers us an almost infinite possibilities of use: it is comfortable , wear on the head, in the hand, on a table, hooked in trouser pocket, shirt, a cinch Of a backpack, side of the car, refrigerator, any small field house, tent ...
2. Incredibly compact and lightweight but powerful AAA Headlamp - weighs just 1.9 oz before battery installation, but adopts CREE XPG3 LED, Max. 220 Lumens output in Turbo, power by 1x AAA battery
3. Multi-brightness levels available: Moonlight, Low, High, Turbo, Strobe, SOS, Beacon.
4. Lock out & Engineering mode function: Lock out can prevent the light accidental turn on. Engineering Mode is able to program the lowest "Moonlight" from many possible, you can select comfortable moonlight for yourself.
5. Most efficiency constant current circuit and unique heat dissipation copper structure also make Manker E02H significantly different with other lights.
Emitter: CREE XPG3 LED
Maximum output: 220lumens
Maximum beam intensity: 760cd
Maximum beam distance: 55meters
Working voltage: 0.6-1.8v
Water proof: IPX-8, 2M
Impact resistance: 2 meters
Driver: Most efficiency constant current circuit
Material: Aircraft-grad aluminum body
Surface treatment: Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Dimensions: 72mm (length) x 20mm (Head diameter)
Accessories: o-ring *1, lanyard *1, user manual *1, pocket clip *1, headband *1
Brightness levels & runtime:
Moonlight 0.6lumens 64hrs
Low 16lumens 10hrs
High 70lumens 2hrs
Turbo 220-70lumens 3min-1.8hrs
One click - Double - Triple from any mode to lock out the flashlight.
Engineering Mode (Choose output level for moonlight mode):
Quick click for 4 times from any mode to get access to engineering mode. One click to check different levels and long pres to make your final choice.