Mini-beast SEARCHLIGHT FOR EVERYDAY USE !
Dive up to 50m with this mini-beast! Something the LX70 Superpower is not able to do (only 2m waterproof).
The LEMAX LX50II is the perfect choice for everyday use – lightweight, powerful and customizable.
With a wide range of accessories, the LX50II can be easily adapted for your specific needs – even in the field.
One searchlight in the hand can easily replace light from the car or even more. Just 2kg lightweight searchlight packs in 5400 lumens (one car bulb has approx. 1350 lumens).
- LX50II searchlight skyrockets productivity
- LX50II searchlight increases safety
- LX50II searchlight increases security
- With LX50II searchlight nothing stays hidden
- LX50II beam covers wide area and increases terrain overview
With LX50II searchlight the user can see every detail
Clearly see objects and terrain up to a kilometer away!
Strong light beam covers wast area of terrain and increases orientation. Powerfuls searchlight can be used from few meters up to hundreds of meters far. The user can see all details and has better feeling of overview and stability.
Switchable 35W/50W power gives you flexibility when you need it:
- on 50W you have 5,300 lumens covering up to a 1,5 km of terrain
- on 35W you have over 40% more burn time and still get 3,200 lumens over 1 km
The LX50II and its battery are created to be 100% reliable even in the harshest conditions – from extreme cold (-20°C) to extreme heat (60°C); deep water pressure (50m); impact shock and penetration hazard. Our specialized reflectors and heat sink body design prevent overheating on a 50W continuous burn. The LX50II meets or exceeds all European and US military and industrial specifications for durability.
- Significantly reduce arm fatigue with our shoulder straps.
- External adaptor with battery cap with switch with 10m cable enables full remote control from a distance. Extension cable can also adapt the searchlight for roof and/or tripods.
- External adaptor with cigarette plug allows you to remove the battery case and connect directly to a 9-16V DC power supply in a vehicle, helicopter or boat.
- Recharge on the go with our car charger.
- Infrared (IR) – convert your LX50II to covert mode – 850nm (semi-covert) or 930nm (full covert) lenses are fully compatible with standard police and military night vision goggles.
- UV (ultra violet) filter - for forensic use
- Yellow filter – yellow wavelengths have far less reflection on water particles and penetrate deeper through fog.
- Diffusion – changes the tight-focus beam of the LX50II to a wide angle (floodlight) beam. Perfect for illumination a wide area at closer distances such as construction sites, emergency building and evacuation, and many other uses.
- Additional colored filters available upon request (red, green, blue).
- Dual power light unit with tripod mounting bracket
- Rechargeable heavy duty Li-Ion battery with over 3 hrs. continuous burn time
- Detachable battery case
- Battery charger (EU, USA or Australian plug; 100-240V)
- Removable ergonomic handle
- Heavy-duty protective case
|Power output||35 W / 50 W|
|Luminous flux||3200 lumen (35 W)|
|Luminous flux||5400 lumen (50 W)|
|Lighting distance*||1100 m (35 W)|
|Lighting distance*||1450 m (50 W)|
|Battery||rechargeable Li-Ion battery|
|Continuous runtime||~200+ min (35 W)|
|Continuous runtime||~140+ min (50 W)|
|Body length||318 mm|
|Head diameter||99 mm|
|Body diameter||66 mm|
|Weight with handle||2,1 kg|
|Searchlight body||aluminum alloy|