Note: We only carry the Ti version, we don't have the Cu!
One of the most extreme combinations of power and portability on the market, the Klarus Mi1C LED Flashlight brings new meaning to the term "every day carry light". This tiny torch measures just over 2 inches, making it no bigger than your thumb and one of the most compact EDC lights available. Because it takes up about as much room as a tube of chapstick, the miniature light can easily fit in your front pocket, your purse, or be clipped to your belt using the included stainless steel pocket clip. The compact light fits comfortably in your hand, complete with a deep diamond knurling that provides you with a secure grip. The Mi1C even features a powerful magnetic tailcap for mounting onto metal surfaces, giving you a hands-free lighting option when you have your hands full.
Handful of Impressive Outputs
Despite its small stature, the Mi1C matches the intensity of its larger rivals, outputting an astounding 600 Lumens of brightness, more than enough to clearly light your path to your car or front door. If its max output is too intense, no need to worry; this versatile EDC light comes with a number of different brightness levels to fit your exact lighting needs, all of which are easily accessible using its easy-to-use side switch. The Mi1C even has you covered for emergency situations, featuring a disorienting Strobe function for blinding an attacker and an efficient S.O.S. Mode to signal for help.
Rechargeable and Reliable Power Source
When it comes to every day carry lights, convenience is key, and one of the most convenient features of the Mi1C is its included power source. To ensure it's used to its highest capability, this handy flashlight comes with a specialized RCR123A battery, which is capable of providing the EDC light with up to 6 days of runtime! Rather than needing a designated charger to refuel, the included cell can be recharged through its handy micro-USB charging port, making it compatible with one of the most popular power cables in the world! If you want to ensure your RCR123A has enough juice, you can check its remaining charge by clicking the Mi1C's side switch while the light is OFF, which will cause its LED to flash, indicating the battery's remaining power.
- Compact design perfect for every day carry
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body with hard anodized finish for increased durability
- Convex lens provides even flood lighting
- Stainless steel bezel protects LED and lens from impacts
- Features 2 specialized flashing outputsSide switch interface is quick and easy to useDirect access to Low Mode and Strobe Mode
- Strobe Mode: Can be used to blind and disorient an attacker
- S.O.S. Mode: Used as a signal in emergency situations
- Fade-In and Fade-Out function gives user time to adjust their eyes to new brightness level
- Lockout function helps prevent accidental activation
- Power indicator flashes to display remaining chargeIncluded 16340 (RCR123A) battery is micro-USB rechargeableMagnetic tailcap for mounts to most metal surfaces for hands-free lighting
- Three Flashes - 70% to 100% Capacity
- Two Flashes - 30% to 70% Capacity
- One Flash - Less than 30% Capacity
- Built-in overheat and reverse polarity protection
- Comes with Klarus's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Included Accessories:
- 1 x Klarus UR70 16340 Li-Ion Micro-USB Rechargeable Battery
- 1 x Stainless Steel Pocket Clip
- 1 x Spare O-Ring
- LED: CREE XP-L HI V3 LED
- Power Source: 1 x RCR123A (Included) OR 1 x CR123A
- Peak Beam Distance: 40 meters (131.2 ft.)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 400cd
- Brightness Outputs (Using RCR123A):
- Turbo - 600 Lumens - 1 Hour 12 Min.
- High - 45 Lumens - 5 Hours 37 Min.
- Medium - 10 Lumens - 32 Hours
- Low - 1 Lumen - 6 Days (144 Hours)
- Strobe - 600 Lumens - 2 Hours 24 Min.
- S.O.S. - 45 Lumens - 15 Hours 40 Min.
- Brightness Outputs (Using CR123A):IPX Rating: IPX-8 (Waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters underwater)Impact Resistance: 1 meter (3.28 ft.)
- Turbo - 305 Lumens - 2 Hours 21 Min.
- High - 45 Lumens - 11 Hours 48 Min.
- Medium - 10 Lumens - 55 Hours
- Low - 1 Lumen - 9 Days (216 Hours)
- Strobe - 305 Lumens - 4 Hours 42 Min.
- S.O.S. - 45 Lumens - 33 Hours
- Dimensions:Weight: 0.95 oz. (27 g)
- Length - 2.15" (54.5 mm)
- Head Diameter - 0.78" (19.8 mm)
- Body Diameter - 0.81" (20.5 mm)