EagleTac SX30L3 Pro XHP-70.2 P2 3,650 Lumens 337 Meters 3 x 18650 Flashlight (Includes Diffuser)
- Head Dia.
- 1.85 inches (47 mm)
- Body Dia.
- 1.8 inches (45.5 mm)
- 5.9 inches (150 mm)
- 12.3 ounces (350 grams)1
- 3x18650 or 6xCR123A2
- Compatible battery (diameter/length)
- 123A: (16-16.8mm/34-34.5mm)
- 18650: (18-18.8mm/67-68.5mm)
- Read precaution with li-ion batteries.
- See other battery type runtime
- 5.4V - 19V All batteries are connected in series. Do not exceed 19V. Do not use six 3.7V RCR123A.
- SX30L3 Pro flashlight
- Tailcap with switch and tail-standing ability
- Stainless steel bezel
- Heavy duty nylon holsterw/ self-retention device and open-top design
- Add-on diffuser filter with flip-over feature
- Spare o-rings
- User Manual
- Mil-Spec Para-cord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
- 3xCR123A Battery Magazines
- CREE XHP70.2 P2 Cool White LED
- CREE XHP70.2 Nuetral White LED
- CREE XHP70.2 P2 Cool White LED
- LED lumen: 4350
- ANSI FL-14 lumen: 3650
Beam ProfileCREE XHP70.2 P2 Cool White LED
- Center lux: 28,400 lux
- Center spot angle: x°
- Spill light angle: x°
- Beam distance: 367 yards / 337 meters
- Waterwhite glass lens w/ harden treatment
- Multi-layers low color distortation anti-reflective (A.R.) coating on both side (98% transparency) to prevent reflections and color shadow
- C5600 ST
- Current regulated buck driver w/ efficiency of up to 93%
- Wide voltage input range
- Non-dimming constant current regulation for all output levels without flicking
- Low battery voltage warning7
- Energy saving feature5
- Very low standby current (uA)
- Aluminum reflector with smooth coating
- HAIII hard anodization aerospace aluminum
- IPX-8 standard
- Para-cord lanyard
- Innovative slot load design
- No battery tray or battery magazine needed
- Battery arragement design patent pending in United Status, Hong Kong, and China
Output and Runtime
- Five brightness levels
- Led lumen:
- ANSI FL-1 lumen:
- Runtime: 1.4/2.3/5.5/15/300 hours (3x18650)
- Three hidden auxiliary outputs7
- Disorienting Strobe/Beacon (1.67Hz)/S.O.S.
- Seven hidden auxiliary outputs7
- 0.7/1.2/2.8/8.5/180 hours (6xCR123A)
- Testing above is performed by 3x18650. See other battery type runtime here.
- Turn on the light at MAX output by pressing the BLACK button switch. Turn on the light at LOWEST output by pressing the WHITE button switch
- To turn off the light anytime, press and release the BLACK button switch.
- For MAX output momentary on, press and hold the BLACK button switch for immediate output.
- To switch between different brightness levels, press and release the WHITE button switch when the flashligh is on.
(For example: if you want to turn on the flashlight at the 3rd level, just press and release the white button switch three times from off.)
- To enter hidden auxiliary levels, press and hold the WHITE button switch when the flashligh is on.
- For instant MAX output - at any output level, press and hold the BLACK button switch. Release the button to return to previous level.
- For instant Strobe output - at any output level (even) off), double press and hold the BLACK button switch. Release the button to return to previous level (or off).
- The optional switch button located at the tailcap is treated as the secondary BLACK switch button.
- LED direct soldering on copper for maximum heatsink ability
- User replaceable glass lens
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Ultra low internal resistance phosphor bronze springs (silver coated)
- Spring loaded positive and negative terminal
- Tail stand
- Tail-cap w/ switch for kit model
- Ten years performance guaranteed warranty
- Read flashlight regular maintenance
Custom product tab
Customers also viewed
EagleTac DX3B Mini Pro XHP-50.2 J4 1,700 Lumens 18650/18350 Convertible USB Rechargeable Tiny Monster Cool White/Neutral White (Includes 18350 Battery & Extension Tube)S$130.00